Information you provide to us
We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you request information about our services. The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified ("Personally Identifiable Information"), such as name, email address and telephone number, and also may include certain business information, such as business name, job function, job title and your purpose for connecting through our site. This Site only collects Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
When you visit this Site, we may collect the IP address of your computer. We also automatically record other information that identifies your computer to this Site and tracks your behavior on the Site. For example, we may record how many times you visit this Site and your navigation within the Site. If you provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically. Methods used to collect this information may include 'cookies'. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a server and stored on your computer's hard drive. This enables our systems to recognize your browser and provide certain features. Most browsers allow Users to block the receipt of cookies, but doing so may compromise your ability to use certain features of this Site. To find out more information please consult the Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers and how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
How your information is used
- We use Personally Identifiable Information that we collect on this Site for the following purposes:
- To provide you with this Site and other services, such as electronic and print publications and newsletters.
- To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site.
- To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) and inquiries regarding your account and the services that you are receiving.
- We also may use your information to better understand the needs of our Users and to improve our Site. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of the Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally.
- Cookies and other User information also enable us to customize your experience on the Site.
2. Corporate Communications
- We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail and other communications on behalf of Aalfs Manufacturing, Inc. These communications may include e-mail newsletters that are relevant to this Site, as well as capabilities for other Aalfs Manufacturing, Inc. services. All of these communications will include instructions explaining how you can request that we not send you ("opt out" of) future communications of the same type.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer lists, providing search results and links. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access. If any of the interactive experiences requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Aalfs Manufacturing, Inc. immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Aalfs Manufacturing, Inc. will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Aalfs Manufacturing, Inc. or another party due to someone else using your account. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.